These Resources Are Designed To Help
This is a selection of helpful information to aid you with understanding the ins and outs of retirement plans as well as helping with common forms and questions.
We want to be your partner in business. We will work with you to ensure your clients are getting everything they need to make an informed decision. Contact us today for a proposal.
Education Information and Resources
The information below is helpful to financial advisors and to plan sponsors. Its a little more detailed in nature but still easy to understand. The files are PDF files and can be downloaded and/or printed for future reference.
- Defined Contribution or Defined Benefit: What is the Difference?
- Cash Balance Plans Feature List
- Automatic Enrollment Features
- How To Know if a “Cross-Tested” Retirement Plan is Right for Your Client
- What Plan Sponsors Need To Know About Roth 401(k) Plans
- How Your Clients Benefit From A Safe Harbor Plan 401(k) Plan
- How Your Clients May Benefit From The “Savers Credit”
- Glossary Of Common Terms