Retirement Plan Administration is our business and our passion
We consult on and service more than 3000 retirement plans nationwide. It is the foundation of our business!
If You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to get the answers to the most common plan questions.
Annual Plan Administration Services
Pension Plan Specialists as part of our plan administration process and as is required by the IRS, must perform a number of annual tasks for your plan. Our process is designed to make it simple for our plan sponsors.
Our TEAM is structured to make sure that your plan is in the most expert hands possible at all times.
As part of our annual servicing of your plan we do the following:
- Gather and analyze census data
- Gather and analyze trust data
- Look at hires and terminations to determine plan entry, vesting and distributions
- Annual plan valuations
- Perform ALL annual compliance testing functions required
- Plan reporting for both the employer and employee
- Prepare the IRS Form 5500 for the plan, for filing by the employer
- Creating a participant benefit statement with reconciled/invested balances
- Creation of the Summary Annual Report
- Completing a audit package for the CPA firm for large plans
- Other plan review functions as needed